Saturday, January 30, 2010

Composite To Component Adapter RCA Composite To Component Adapter/cable - Where Can I Find One?

RCA composite to component adapter/cable - Where can I find one? - composite to component adapter

My mother has just an LCD HDTV. It has 4 HDMI and 1-component connection. Output of your cable box has composite (yellow, red, white). There is no upgrade to HD cable, but that connected to the cable box. I can not find a composite cable adapter component. What do you do and where do I find attractive? Even better, if anyone knows a composite to HDMI would be better.

1 comment:

TV guy said...

There is nothing like that because the formats are different. There must be a video converter, so he could get the HD set-top box.

I want to buy a TV with at least one composite input. If the box has a coaxial cable (RF) output and I bought a TV with a tuner that also works.

Post a Comment