Monday, January 18, 2010

Head Ti S I Am Using Head Ti S1 Currently. Should I Go For Something Different?

I am using Head Ti S1 currently. Should I go for something different? - head ti s

I bought 3 years ago and no longer, because I stopped playing. Recently, I have the game again. I would say that I am an intermediate player with all its flaws here and there, especially on the back. I thought if I head for a heavy bat to improve my shots more. I know how to play the hits. I'm tipping my hand TiS1 the racing game can sometimes, because it easily. Is it true? Where can you go some noise?

1 comment:

V for Vendetta said...

Some years ago I went golfing with my father, who was a very good player. Also, I sucked. I went on, all the time about how I needed new clubs complain. Having tired of listening to my constant complaining, my father to me and said he could not beat me with a 5-iron and a putter, and that what we need is more practice.

Now that I am a very good tennis player. I have 6 bats, which is one of the ultralight Prince, that I use most often. But as my father told me once, I'm sure he could one of the Woodies old, and win tied my left arm behind his back. You need more practice and training.

It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life
By Lance Armstrong
http://www.amazon.com/Its-Not-About-Bike ...

Post a Comment